Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Six wins by KO, 10 by submission (5 RNC, triangle, 2 guillotine, 2 triangle armbar)
- 13 first round finishes
- Has won 10 of his last 12
Road To UFC Asia
Finals - 2/4/23 - Yi lost a three round split decision to JeongYeong Lee
Semifinals – 10/23/22 – Yi won a three-round split decision over Koyomi Matsushima
Quarterfinals - 6/9/22 – Yi submitted Keisuke Sasu via rear naked choke at 2:14 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Since 2013
What ranks and titles have you held? Champion of E.P.I.C. (Featherweight)
Do you have any heroes? Jon Jones
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC has been a dream to me since I started training. It means a life challenge to me, as well, and I would really appreciate it.
What was your job before you started fighting? School student
Favorite grappling technique: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Favorite Striking technique: Boxing