Yana Kunitskaya: "I was a little bit nervous but feel like I did a good job" | UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs Lewis
Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Aldana vs SantosRound1Time4:35MethodKO/TKO
Vieira vs SantosRound3Time05:00MethodDEC
Santos vs StoliarenkoRound3Time05:00MethodDEC
- Pro since 2009
- Seven wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Seven first round finishes
- Has won five of her last seven and two in a row
- Last pre-UFC win was over Raquel Pa’aluhi for the vacant Invicta FC bantamweight title (8/31/17)
- Fought UFC vet Tonya Evinger twice
- Holds TKO wins over UFC vets Wu Yanan and Cindy Dandois
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Santos lost to Irene Aldana via TKO at 4:35 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/20/21) Santos won a three round unanimous decision over Ketlen Vieira
UFC Fight Night (8/8/20) Santos won a three round unanimous decision over Julija Stoliarenko
UFC on ESPN (12/7/19) Santos was stopped by Aspen Ladd via strikes at :33 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (3/9/19) Santos won a three round unanimous decision over Marion Reneau
UFC 229 (10/6/18) Santos won a three round unanimous decision over Lina Lansberg
UFC 222 (3/3/18) Santos was stopped by Cris Cyborg at 3:25 of the first round in a bout for the UFC women’s featherweight title
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was four years old, because it was the only option in my school.
What ranks and titles have you held? Russian Thai boxing champion, Russian taekwondo champion, Invicta FC bantamweight champion, Bushido FC champion
Do you have any heroes? No, but I have a lot of people who motivate me every day.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s another step forward.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I was studying to be a trainer in university.
What was your job before you started fighting? Full-time mother.
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: All kind of kicks