Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016 – First seven pro bouts took place in 2016
- One win by KO, two wins by submission (armbar, heel hook)
- Two first round finishes
- Video of Macedo’s headkick knockout of Chrissy Audin in a 2014 amateur bout went viral
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Hardy won a three round unanimous decision to Juliana Miller
UFC Fight Night (3/14/20) Hardy lost a three round unanimous decision to Bea Malecki
UFC Fight Night (8/10/19) Hardy submitted Polyana Viana via armbar at 1:09 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/23/19) Hardy was submitted by Gillian Robertson via rear naked choke at 3:27 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/19/18) Hardy lost a three round unanimous decision to Andrea Lee
UFC Fight Night (9/3/16) Hardy was stopped by Ashlee Evans-Smith at 2:46 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training martial arts when I was eight years old. I watched the old Bruce Lee films and would always try to copy them, sometimes hitting the couch or whatever was near me. I did that until my father took me to my first Karate class and then it all started.
What ranks and titles have you held? Five-time USA National Champion in Taekwondo
Do you have any heroes? My idol is Bruce Lee and my father.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? For me, fighting in the UFC means the realization of my dream to fight at the highest level of MMA.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I am currently studying Psychology online.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve been training since I was a child. I had a few part time jobs, but I always tried to keep my main focus on training.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown Belt Karate, Black Belt Taekwondo, Brown Belt Jiu-Jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: GOGO Plata
Favorite Striking technique: Jab Punch