Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Three wins by KO, three by submission (Guillotine, RNC, shoulder choke)
- Three first round finishes
- Has won three of his last four
- Lone pre-UFC loss was five-round split decision to Kevin Aguilar in July 2016
UFC Fight Night (6/18/22) Kelley was stopped by Adrian Yanez via strikes at 3:49 of the first round
UFC 269 (12/11/21) Kelley stopped Randy Costa via strikes at 4:15 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/10/20) Kelley won a three round unanimous decision over Ali Al-Qaisi
UFC 252 (8/15/20) Kelley lost a three round unanimous decision to Kai Kamaka
When and why did you start training for fighting? I’ve been fighting as a pro since 2012.
What ranks and titles have you held? Black belt in Kyokushin, BJJ purple belt
Do you have any heroes? I think the only classification for hero would be our Armed Forces.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Being in the UFC is a goal I’ve had since I started this journey. I’m blessed to be in the biggest MMA organization in the world. This is such an amazing opportunity.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I had a year of college courses but never graduated.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was an environmentalist for a large wetland preserve.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotines & triangles
Favorite Striking technique: Knees & elbows