Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Three wins by KO, three by submission (2 arm triangle, RNC)
- Four first-round finishes
- Lost pro debut to UFC vet Norma Dumont; 6-1 since
- On five-fight winning streak
UFC Fight Night (10/14/23) Lisboa won a three round unanimous decision over Ravena Oliveira
UFC on ABC (5/13/23) Lisboa submitted Jessica-Rose Clark via rear naked choke at 4:20 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 13 years old. I started for weight loss and to control anxiety and then I fell in love with it.
What ranks and titles have you held? I'm a black belt in Muay Thai. I was a two-time Muay Thai World Champion in Thailand, I was a Brazilian, South American and State champion, as well. I'm also a BJJ purple belt and I won the CBJJE NoGi World Championship.
Do you have any heroes? My father and my late mother.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The project of an entire life coming through. The certainty that the rainy days and the long years of hard work in my life were worth it.
What was your job before you started fighting? I have always been an athlete, but I've taught private classes, too, to make ends meet.
Favorite grappling technique: Arm triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Elbows