Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Woodson vs SaldanaRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Split
Woodson vs AnglinRound1Time4:30MethodKO/TKO
Woodson vs ZalalRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Split
- Pro since 2016
- Three wins by KO, one by submission (guillotine)
- Three first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “Every gym I’ve ever trained at, someone said I pick my shots like a sniper.”
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Woodson and Luis Saldaña fought to a three round split draw
UFC Fight Night (11/13/21) Woodson stopped Collin Anglin via strikes at 4:30 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/5/21) Woodson won a three round split decision over Youssef Zalal
UFC on ESPN (6/27/20) Woodson was submitted by Julian Erosa via Brabo choke at 2:44 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (10/18/19) Woodson won a three round unanimous decision over Kyle Bochniak
Episode 5 (7/23/19) Woodson knocked out Terrance McKinney at 1:49 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training and had my first boxing match when I was eight years old. Fighting was the first thing I ever fell in love with.
What ranks and titles have you held? Golden Gloves champion. Two-stripe BJJ blue belt
Do you have any heroes? Muhammad Ali
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything! A dream come true. Not only do I love fighting, but I love the UFC. I know the entire history of the company and there’s no other promotion I’m interested in fighting for.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve never had a real 9-5 job. I’ve done small odd jobs here and there and have taught some boxing classes, but that’s it.
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite striking technique: Jab