Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Has won 11 of his last 15
- Three wins by KO, eight by submission (D’Arce, 2 arm triangle, RNC, Brabo, triangle, 2 armbar)
- Six first round finishes
- Lost bouts to UFC vets Chris Gutierrez and Steven Peterson
- Origin of nickname: “I earned it while fighting early in my career. I was finishing a lot of my opponents in the first round so I knew the fight would never go to the judges, therefore my coach said I would be the judge of all of my own fights since I determined the outcome.”
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Rodriguez was submitted by Rani Yahya via head and arm choke at 3:09 of round two
UFC Fight Night (9/5/20) Rodriguez was submitted by Brian Kelleher via guillotine choke at :39 of round one
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode eight (8/13/19) Rodriguez was stopped by Tony Gravely via strikes at 2:16 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started when I was in the Army. I was an Army Combatives instructor for three years.
What ranks and titles have you held? Black belt in Jiu-Jitsu. XFN bantamweight champion.
Do you have any heroes? All the men and women in uniform. If it wasn't for our soldiers defending this great country we would not be able to live in the amazing nation that we do.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me. It means that all the years of blood, sweat, tears, sacrifice, and time away from my family had a meaning.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I earned a bachelor's degree in kinesiology with a minor in nutrition.
What was your job before you started fighting? Six years in the Army.
Favorite grappling technique: D'Arce choke
Favorite striking technique: Flying knee