UFC Unfiltered: Pat Sabatini, Impressionist and Comedian Al Foran, and UFC Fight Night: Luque vs Muhammad 2 Recap
Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Has won nine of his last 11
- Two wins by KO, 10 by submission (Armbar, 6 RNC, 3 heel hook)
- Seven first-round finishes
- Owns 2015 submission win over UFC vet Tony Gravely
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Sabatini was stopped by Damon Jackson via strikes at 1:09 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Sabatini won a three round unanimous decision over TJ Laramie
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Sabatini won a three round unanimous decision over Tucker Lutz
UFC on ESPN (8/28/21) Sabatini submitted Jamall Emmers via heel hook at 1:53 of the first round
UFC 261 (4/24/21) Sabatini won a three round unanimous decision over Tristan Connelly
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started at seven years old, had my first amateur fight at 17 years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? CFFC featherweight champion / black belt BJJ (Daniel Gracie) / black belt Tang Su Do
Do you have any heroes? Khabib Nurmagomedov and Henry Cejudo
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to me. It’s a lifelong dream come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Rider University / Bachelor of Arts
What was your job before you started fighting? Taught BJJ and assisted with family business (florist shop).
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? First to 100 wins from his high school (wrestling), Pan-American champion in BJJ
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Combat Sambo World Cup silver medalist
Favorite grappling technique: Suloev stretch
Favorite Striking technique: Right cross