Stats & Records
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Seven wins by KO, one by submission (kimura)
- On 10-fight winning streak
- Five first-round finishes
- Lone loss via decision to UFC vet Juan Espino in 2017
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Buday won a three round split decision over Lukasz Brzeski
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Buday won a three-round unanimous technical decision over Chris Barnett at 1:38 of the third round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode seven (10/12/21) Buday stopped Lorenzo Hood via strikes at 4:56 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? When I was 19 years old. I was so fat I was 170kg (375 pounds) and I used play Counter Strike for 20 hours per day, so I wanted to change my life.
What titles have you held? Oktagon MMA Heavyweight title
Do you have any heroes? My parents
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? My biggest dream come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I only went to high school.
What was your job before you started fighting? Professional computer player
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Jiu-Jitsu - IBJJF European NoGi champion
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in jiu-jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Direct right hand punch