Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Started career 2-2; 6-1 since
- Has won six of his last seven
- Coming off February 2022 TKO win over UFC vet Jacob Kilburn
- Three wins by KO
UFC on ESPN (3/25/23) Alexander won a three round unanimous decision over Steven Peterson
UFC Fight Night (10/15/22) Alexander was submitted by Joanderson Brito via rear naked choke at 2:02 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2011. Because I was very skinny (still am, lol) and I wanted to be confident in myself.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am the Combat Night 145 champ
Do you have any heroes? GOD
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No
What was your job before you started fighting? Since my first MMA fight, being a fighter is my job.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I have around 100 amateur fights in kickboxing and Muay Thai, but I fought more kickboxing
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Four wins in pro kickboxing and one loss
Favorite grappling technique: Arm triangle
Favorite Striking technique: head kick