Stats & Records
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- On eight-fight winning streak
- Seven first-round finishes
- Two wins by KO, five by submission (2 RNC, guillotine, 2 armbar), one by disqualification
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Luana Pinheiro won a three round unanimous decision over Sam Hughes
UFC 260 (3/27/21) Luana Pinheiro won over Randa Markos via disqualification (illegal kick) at 4:16 of round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode nine (11/10/20) Pinheiro knocked out Stephanie Frausto at 2:48 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Two years old in Judo because my dad is a judo master.
What ranks and titles have you held? National judo champ, Sul-American judo champ, national wrestling silver medalist, bronze medal in Troféu Brasil Judô
Do you have any heroes? My parents
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? An accomplishment of my hard work.
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting was my job since I was a teenager.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Judo black belt and Jiu-Jitsu purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: Seoi nage
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook