Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- One win by KO, two by submission (Armbar, RNC)
- Two first-round finishes
- Has won seven of her last nine and four in a row
- Has been the five-round championship distance twice
- Last pre-UFC bout was five-round decision win over current UFC fighter Vanessa Demopoulos on October 30, 2020
- Went 1-0-1 with Sam Hughes in two amateur bouts
- Reported amateur record of 4-4-1
- Origin of “Loopy”: “It fits my personality and fighting style.”
UFC 295 (11/11/23) Godinez won a three round split decision over Tabatha Ricci
Noche UFC (9/16/23) Godinez submitted Elise Reed via rear naked choke at 3:37 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/20/23) Godinez won a three round unanimous decision over Emily Ducote
UFC 287 (4/8/23) Godinez won a three round split decision over Cynthia Calvillo
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Godinez lost a three round unanimous decision to Angela Hill
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Godinez won a three round unanimous decision over Ariane Carnelossi
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Godinez won a three round unanimous decision over Loma Lookboonmee
UFC Fight Night (10/16/21) Godinez lost a three round unanimous decision to Luana Carolina
UFC Fight Night (10/9/21) Godinez submitted Silvana Gomez Juarez via armbar at 4:14 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/17/21) Godinez lost a three round split decision to Jessica Penne
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training six years ago. I just saw it on TV, and I decided I wanted to do it, so I started training.
What ranks and titles have you held? Purple belt in BJJ, LFA 115-pound champ and BTC 115-pound champ.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I'm going in the right direction to get where I want to be.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked for a house cleaning company.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? A couple belts here and there
Favorite grappling technique: Anything with me on top
Favorite Striking technique: Hook