Stats & Records
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- TUF 20 cast member but was unable to compete due to injury
- Pro since 2010
- Cortez fight was fourth UFC fight at flyweight (1-3)
- Two wins by submission (armbar, triangle), five by decision
- Most recent pre-UFC victory - January 2014 win over Randa Markos
UFC Fight Night (4/17/21) Kish lost a three round split decision to Tracy Cortez
UFC Fight Night (9/12/20) Kish was submitted by Sabina Mazo via rear naked choke at 3:57 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (1/25/20) Kish won a three round unanimous decision over Lucie Pudilova
UFC on FOX (1/27/18) Kish lost a three round split decision to Ji Yeon Kim
UFC Fight Night (6/25/17) Kish lost a three round unanimous decision to Felice Herrig
UFC Fight Night (12/9/16) Kish won a three round unanimous decision over Ashley Yoder
UFC 195 (1/2/16) Kish won a three round unanimous decision over Nina Ansaroff
TRAINING: Daily training includes either specific weight management or conditioning. We train grappling, stand up fighting and transitional stuff in relatively equal parts throughout the course of the week but days tend not to be the same by design. We focus on keeping a fresh central nervous system as priority.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I grew up in an orphanage and there was a bully that would pick on me every day. I think I fight to remind myself never to get bullied and to always go after what I desire.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2012 WMC Muay Thai World Champion (Thailand)
Do you have any heroes? My mother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's the biggest stage, with the best competition.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? UNC Charlotte (Left college early to pursue a career in fighting/competing). Yes, I plan to return for a degree.
What was your job before you started fighting? Outside of teaching martial arts/self-defense and Muay Thai, I was an ocean lifeguard (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 2009)