Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Four wins by KO, eight by submission (2 Triangle, 2 RNC, 2 guillotine, Anaconda choke, triangle armbar,)
- Nine first round finishes
UFC 282 (12/10/22) Topuria submitted Bryce Mitchell via arm triangle choke at 3:10 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (3/19/22) Topuria knocked out Jai Herbert at 1:07 of the second round
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Topuria knocked out Ryan Hall at 4:47 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (12/5/20) Topuria knocked out Damon Jackson at 2:38 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/10/20) Topuria won a three round unanimous decision over Youssef Zalal
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started when I was four years old with jiu-jitsu because my father got me involved.
What ranks and titles have you held? Mix Fights WMMAL featherweight title
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? An opportunity that can change my life and my family’s life.
What was your job before you started fighting? Cashier at Stradivarius
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition?
-Winning the Arnold Schwarzenegger tournament called Arnold Fighter
-Second place in Europe in youth Jiu-Jitsu
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Winning Cage Warriors bantamweight title fight in less than 2 minutes. (Did not make weight, therefore did not get the belt)
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Anaconda choke
Favorite Striking technique: Liver shot