Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Six wins by KO, five by submission (3 kimura, guillotine, armbar)
- On seven-fight winning streak
- Seven first-round finishes
- Owns wins over UFC vets Nah-Shon Burrell and Denis Tiuliulin
- Lone loss in 2019 to UFC vet Khamzat Chimaev
UFC 294 (10/21/23) Aliskerov stopped Warlley Alves via strikes at 2:07 of the first round
UFC 288 (5/6/23) Aliskerov knocked out Phil Hawes at 2:10 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode eight (9/13/22) Aliskerov submitted Mario Sousa via kimura at 2:09 of the first round
Thoughts on opponent, Phil Hawes?
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started with wrestling as a kid then transitioned to MMA. Turned pro in 2012
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? That's my main goal in my career now, to get to the UFC.
What ranks and titles have you held? World and European sambo world champion,
Sambo world cup champion