Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Four wins by KO, six by submission (6 RNC)
- Five first round finishes
- Has won eight of his last 11 and two of his last four
- Owns 2017 win over Leon Shahbazyan
- Last pre-UFC loss was in 2017 to UFC vet Jalin Turner
- Origin of nickname – “Given by my coach due to my quick learning curve.”
UFC on ABC (5/13/23) Green was knocked out by Bryan Battle at :14 of the first round
UFC 276 (7/2/22) Green lost a three round unanimous decision to Ian Machado Garry
UFC on ESPN (4/30/22) Green stopped Yohan Lainesse via strikes at 4:02 of the second round
UFC 258 (2/13/21) Green won a three round unanimous decision over Philip Rowe
UFC on ESPN (5/30/20) Green lost a three round unanimous decision to Daniel Rodriguez
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2014. A friend that I went to high school with suggested I come train with him at Subfighter MMA since I was no longer playing football.
What ranks and titles have you held? Knockout Promotions amateur 170-pound title, CXF lightweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My Mom and Dad. They have always been my number one supporters in anything I do in life. They sacrifice everything for me and my siblings.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a dream come true. From the moment I decided this is what I want to do, the only end goal in mind is not only fighting in UFC, but one day fighting for a UFC title.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes. I have a bachelor’s degree from Long Beach State in Economics.
What was your job before you started fighting? After school program for kids in the city of Bellflower, CA.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 6-0 as an amateur in one year, then turned pro. KO promotions 170 champ
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ purple belt under Tracy Hess / Subfighter MMA
Favorite grappling technique: Who’s your Daddy?
Favorite Striking technique: Anything that results in my opponent going to sleep.