Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Albazi vs FigueiredoRound1Time4:34MethodSubmission
Da Silva vs FigueiredoRound1Time1:18MethodSubmission
Figueiredo vs GordonRound3Time5:00MethodDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2009
- Is 4-2-1 in his last seven
- Three wins by KO, eight by submission (Arm triangle, 4 armbar, triangle, RNC, kneebar)
- Six first round finishes
- Younger brother of UFC flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Figueiredo was submitted by Amir Albazi via rear naked choke at 4:34 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/30/22) Figueiredo submitted Daniel da Silva via kneebar at 1:18 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (7/17/21) Figueiredo lost a three round unanimous decision to Malcolm Gordon
UFC on ESPN (1/20/21) Figueiredo won a three round unanimous decision over Jerome Rivera
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 13 years old. I wanted to become a professional fighter in order to provide a better life for my family.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am the current Jungle Fight Champion of my weight division.
Do you have any heroes? God
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a great achievement; I have definitely fulfilled a dream. I have worked really hard to come this far.
What was your job before you started fighting? Sushi man
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-Jitsu black belt
Favorite Striking technique: Kicking