Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2010
- 11 wins by KO, four by submission (Triangle, RNC, 2 guillotine)
- Ten first round finishes
- Has won six of his last nine
- Owns wins over UFC vets Andreas Stahl and Maciej Jewtuszko
UFC Fight Night (9/4/21) Zawada lost a three-round unanimous decision to Alex Morono
UFC on ABC (1/16/21) Zawada lost a three round split decision to Ramazan Emeev
UFC Fight Night (11/9/19) Zawada submitted Abubakar Nurmagomedov via triangle choke at 2:50 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/24/18) Zawada was knocked out by Li Jingliang at 4:07 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (7/22/18) Zawada lost a three round split decision to Danny Roberts
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2009 and started training in 2010. My brother took me to the sport.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2nd ranked in Germany at welterweight, ISKA Champ, Respect FC champ, Shooto champ (all at WW), NAGA champ (grappling at middleweight in the expert division).
Do you have any heroes? My brother Martin Zawada and my father.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything. This is why I do this sport.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I graduated in Germany and finished as a trainee in office management.
What was your job before you started fighting? Car expert
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook-right straight