Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- One win by KO, 22 by submission (5 RNC, 11 guillotine, 2 triangle, 2 armbar, kneebar, Von Flue choke)
- 21 first round finishes
- Has won five of his last ten
- Scored Nov. 2018 win over UFC vet Clay Collard – 31-second submission
- Has also faced UFC vets Jordan Griffin, Chico Camus and Luke Sanders
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Minner was stopped by Shayilan Nuerdanbieke via strikes at 1:07 of the first round
UFC 269 (12/11/21) Minner lost a three round unanimous decision to Ryan Hall
UFC on ESPN (7/24/21) Minner was stopped by Darren Elkins via strikes at 3:48 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/20/21) Minner won a three round unanimous decision over Charles Rosa
UFC Fight Night (9/19/20) Minner submitted TJ Laramie via guillotine choke at :52 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/29/20) Minner was submitted by Grant Dawson via rear naked choke at 1:38 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode 7 (8/6/19) Minner was submitted by Herbert Burns via triangle armbar at 2:29 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting in May 2010, when my buddy randomly asked about traveling to South Dakota on a week’s notice to fight in an amateur show. I fell in love and didn’t look back.
What ranks and titles have you held? Current Dynasty Combat Sports featherweight champ
Do you have any heroes? My grandmother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything I’ve been working for and everything I’ve passed up or gave up in the last 10 years was for something. It’s a dream come true after 31 fights of ups and downs.
What was your job before you started fighting? Applicator of chemicals at a coop.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Three amateur MMA titles 12-1-1 record
Favorite grappling technique: Gulliotine
Favorite striking technique: Teep