Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- 12 wins by knockout, one by submission (RNC)
- Six first round finishes
- Has won 19 of his last 20
UFC Fight Night (12/17/22) Ismagulov lost a three round unanimous decision to Arman Tsarukyan
UFC on ESPN (6/18/22) Ismagulov won a three round split decision over Guram Kutateladze
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Rafael Alves
UFC Fight Night (8/31/19) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Thiago Moises
UFC Fight Night (2/23/19) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Joel Alvarez
UFC Fight Night (12/1/18) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Alex Gorgees
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training just by chance six years ago. I never had a goal to train martial arts before.
What ranks and titles have you held? M-1 Global lightweight champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a dream come true. I come from a small village and I made it to the biggest organization in the world.
I want to be example for kids - if I can do it, you can do it too.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won pretty much all amateur competitions in army hand-to-hand combat.