Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2009
- 18 wins by KO
- Eight first round finishes
- Owns 2011 win over UFC heavyweight contender Walt Harris
- Has won eight of his last 10
UFC 279 (9/10/22) Barnett stopped Jake Collier via strikes at 2:24 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Barnett lost a three-round technical unanimous decision (1:37 – couldn’t continue due to an accidental foul) to Martin Buday
UFC 268 (11/6/21) Barnett stopped Gian Villante via strikes at 2:23 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Barnett was submitted by Ben Rothwell via guillotine choke at 2:07 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I’ve been in combat sports since I was four and the reason why I started MMA is because of a
dance battle I won at the club.
What ranks and titles have you held? Ranked #2 in the Top 100 unsigned heavyweights. Ranked #1 Heavyweight in Korea. Island Fights Heavyweight Champion
Do you have any heroes? Anyone that’s trying to get it.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me; it’s a dream coming to realization.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? University of South Florida / Campbell University BSE/Education
What was your job before you started fighting? Lowe’s
Favorite grappling technique: Flying armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Tornado Kick