Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Five wins by submission (Guillotine, 2 RNC, Brabo, armbar), two by KO
- Pro since 2014
- Five first round finishes
- 9-2 since last DWTNCS appearance; has won three of his last five
- Last pre-UFC fight was 98-second knockout of Vince Cachero on March 22, 2019
UFC 265 (8/7/21) Kenney won a three round split decision to Song Yadong
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Kenney lost a three round split decision to Dominick Cruz
UFC 254 (10/24/20) Kenney won a three round unanimous decision over Nathaniel Wood
UFC on ESPN (10/4/20) Kenney won a three round unanimous decision over AlatengHeili
UFC on ESPN (5/30/20) Kenney submitted Louis Smolka via guillotine choke at 3:03 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/15/20) Kenney lost a three round unanimous decision to Merab Dvalishvili
UFC 241 (8/17/19) Kenney won a three round unanimous decision over Manny Bermudez
UFC on ESPN (3/30/19) Kenney won a three round unanimous decision over Ray Borg
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 1
Episode 8 (8/29/17) Kenney lost a three round split decision to Adam Antolin
Epsiode 2 (7/18/17) Kenney won a three round unanimous decision over CJ Hamilton
When and why did you start training for fighting? August of 2013.
What ranks and titles have you held? Nine-time USA national judo champion, multiple Indiana freestyle and Greco Roman state championships, 2nd degree black belt in judo, black belt in BJJ, Tuff-N-Uff amateur flyweight champion and Tachi Palace flyweight champion, LFA flyweight and bantamweight champion.
Do you have any heroes? All my coaches throughout my life.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything I could ask for.
What was your job before you started fighting? Worked at a car dealership and hotel.
Favorite grappling technique: Throws
Favorite Striking technique: Left kick