Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Five wins by KO, six by submission (2 Anaconda, 2 Brabo choke, 2 Arm triangle)
- Six first round finishes
- Has won seven of his last eight
- Owns 2016 win over UFC vet Wellington Turman and 2015 win over UFC vet Michel Pereira
- Origin of nickname: “I got this from my teammates because of my Portuguese accent.”
UFC on ESPN (8/5/23) Harris submitted Jeremiah Wells via anaconda choke at 1:50 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Harris won a three round unanimous decision over Jared Gooden
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Harris was knocked out by Shavkat Rakhmonov at 4:10 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Harris stopped Impa Kasanganay via strikes at 2:38 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (5/8/21) Harris submitted Christian Aguilera via anaconda choke at 2:52 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started to train MMA in 2011. When I watched BJ Penn fights, I was so impressed.
What ranks and titles have you held? Brave CF champion and XFC GP champion
Do you have any heroes? BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Frankie Edgar
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC means everything to me. It was a lot of hard work and dedication, waiting to get my shot at the UFC, and, finally, I got it. It was an amazing feeling.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? High school
What was your job before you started fighting? Trucks’ porter / mechanic / security at night clubs/ boxing coach.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Luta Livre champion, jiu-jitsu State champion
Favorite grappling technique: D’Arce choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab followed by a straight right