Stats & Records
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Significant Strikes include all strikes at distance, plus power strikes in the clinch and on the ground.
- Sig. Strikes Landed
- Sig. Strikes Attempted
A takedown is awarded when a fighter deliberately grapples an opponent to the ground and establishes an advantageous position for an appreciable amount of time.
- Takedowns Landed
- Takedowns Attempted
Sig. Str. Landed
Sig. Str. Absorbed
Per 15 Min
Per 15 Min
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Sig. Str. Defense
Average fight time
Sig. Str. By Position
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Place of Birth
Congo - Kinshasa
Apr. 16, 2022
- Pro since 2013
- Five wins by KO, one by submission (undisclosed choke)
- Six first-round finishes
- Has won three of his last five
- Last pre-UFC fight was April 2, 2022, win over UFC vet John Howard
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Loosa won a three round unanimous decision over AJ Fletcher
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Loosa lost a three round unanimous decision to Mounir Lazzez
Episode three (9/14/21) Loosa lost a three round unanimous decision to Jack Della Maddalena
When and why did you start training for fighting? 10 years ago
Do you have any heroes? My Dad
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? That I can compete with the best to prove myself that I'm the best in the game.
What was your job before you started fighting? Student
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 2012 Shooto European Champion
Favorite grappling technique: Anaconda Choke
Favorite Striking technique: Knee